Monday, March 31, 2014

The Last Night


Well, today marks my last day in South Africa!  It's been really great, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready to be home.  My flight will be leaving in less than twenty four hours and I'm stoked. :)

This past weekend was chill - headed to Cape Town to see Cape Point, Table Mountain, and Boulders Beach (aka: PENGUINS.)  Unfortunately forgot my memory card in the room so all I have are cell phone photos, which is fine.  I think I'm a little burned out on photos anyway.

Stayed at a hostel in Muizenberg, which was a new experience for me.  Hah.  It overlooked the sea, though, and that was amazing.

Yesterday headed into Cape Town itself and visited the aquarium and did all my shopping. It's legit - I've run out of money.  I've got about 80 rand to hold me over during my seven hour layover in Johannesburg - that's like eight bucks.  Haha.  Hitting on some hard times, y'all!

But, really, Georgia is on my mind and that's the truth.

This is a quick post because I'm trying to catch that small opportunity of wifi that my laptop gives me!


-K.

3 comments:

  1. You just want some froyo that's what it is :-p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven...hahaha, I concur!!

    Hurry up and get home!! :) Love and miss you and can't wait to see you!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had too much of a good thing.Ha, but it will be nice having you back around. See you soon and here is to a safe trip back. :-)

    ReplyDelete