Thursday, March 13, 2014

That South African Wifi, Y'all


I had a nice little blog post all typed out and ready to go Monday night, but for whatever reason my laptop and the wifi here don't get along well at all.  So unfortunately, my beautiful post about Mondays in Mossel Bay is no more. So here I am, five days later, trying to make somewhat of an update.  Haha.

This is really my way of saying my blog posts are going to be few and far between until the wifi here decides to work well with my laptop.  Or until I figure out how to blog from my phone, which sounds like a ridiculous hassle.

But honestly, with the sun shining on my face and the breeze blowing through my hair, why would I want to be anywhere else?  I want to find more reasons to stay here.  Or the funds.  Hah.

-K.

PS.  I'll try to update with something more this weekend.  Should be a relaxing weekend; I'll be spending it by the pool and the beach.  Yeah, now I'm just rubbing it in.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are relaxing and enjoying the weather. I bet it feels real nice. Ha

    ReplyDelete